Monday, September 19, 2011

Sweet Bark Pit Bull Rescue celebrates Petfinder's "Adopt-A-Less-Adoptable-Pet" week!

The theme, "Don't Hate Me Because I'm Less Adoptable, Adopt Me Because I Need You," urges people to adopt those pets who suffer from discrimination. Reasons


include breed prejudice, ageism, color and special needs. So, Please meet our Less-Adoptables: Jax, Bruno & Baby. They need a little extra help finding their homes.

Please help them by crossposting! And if you or someone you know is interested in adopting Jax, Bruno or Baby please contact sweetbarkpbr@gmail.com



Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I need some help.... My husband and I ran across a stray pit. He is a beautiful grey pit. He is scared but my husband was able to get him to eat out of his hand. We do not have a place for him as we have two large dogs and just took in a pregnant lab that was in the highway. Do you have any recommendations as to where I can get help for this dog? I do not want to call the city as I know what will happen to him...

    Thanks!
    Billie

    ReplyDelete